The Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI) Issued Aadhar card which is a special 12-digit identity number for every Indian citizen on behalf of the govt. of India. All individuals can apply for aadhar card whether adult or child who is eligible for applying. The only condition require to apply for aadhar card is individual have to be a citizen of India.
The process, to apply for aadhaar card is the same for all (for an adult, minor or senior citizen)
Follow the steps to apply for aadhar card:
- Firstly, you have to open UIDAI official website to find the nearby aadhar enrolment center.
- There is not any procedure to apply online for aadhar card.
- You need to book a slot to visit the enrolment center, visit the UIDAI official website.
- Make sure when you are visiting the aadhaar enrolment center must carry documents such as proof of date of birth, Identity Proof, and Address proof with you.
- After reach there, take the enrolment form from the counter and fill it. Or you can download the enrolment from the UIDAI website online.
- Carefully fill the form with all the required details and attach required documents with it and submit the form
- When you submit the enrolment form then, the representative will take your biometric details and a photograph.
- Then, they provide an acknowledgment slip to you as proof of your enrolment after completing the process.
- The acknowledgment slip contains a 14 digit enrolment number by which you can track your application or you can check your aadhar card status.
- Based on the information, your aadhar card will be sent to your address via speed post.